Cookie file policy within the republicproduction.ro website
a1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small tracking files that a website stores in the user’s browser to save data that can be used for functional purposes ( e.g. the fact that you are authenticated ) or for traceability purposes ( e.g. the duration of a visit, the source of a campaign that brought you to us ). If you access that website again, it will be able to read the information previously stored and will recognize you.
Cookies do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in that cookie.
The cookies used fall into 2 categories:
1. Internal cookies / „ First-party cookies ” are cookies set by Reea SRL or on our behalf on the website. These can be ( i ) session cookies – stored on your device only while visiting the website and expiring once you close your browser and ( i ) persistent cookies – stored for a period of time on your browser and after you stop using the website, they are set to expire on a set date or when they are deleted manually;
2. Third-party cookies / „ Third-party cookies ” are cookies set by other companies and whose functionality is incorporated into our website ( for example google.com cookies ).
The statistical data to which Reea SRL has access, as a beneficiary of Google Analytics services, are anonymized.
2. How do users get consent?
Upon first accessing our website, a banner appears through which you will be asked to accept the use of certain cookies. It is important to know that all cookies that do not have a functional role, respectively those that come from other fields besides republicproduction.ro are implicitly disabled.
Subsequently, by accepting them by you – by pressing the „ acceptance ” / by checking the – acceptance box, you express your consent to their use on the device from which you are browsing. Accepting cookies helps us to understand your browsing preferences and thus improve the services we offer.
3. How can you reconfigure cookies?
At the bottom right of the main pages of the website and throughout browsing the domains, you have access to the interface for managing cookies and similar technologies.
By selecting the „ Manage services ” ( service management „ ”, you have access to the organization of your individual preferences. Cookies are grouped into categories, and may be allowed or restricted individually, depending on your specific options. The options can also be extended to the entire selection in a unitary way.
– „ Allow ” – marked by the green color – designates the permission of part or all of the modules;
– „ Deny ” – marked by gray – means a ban on part or all of the modules.
The figure highlighted next to the „ Manage services ” ( Service management „ ” indicates the number of active modules at that time. By selecting this
digits, a window opens indicating the file membership according to the entity that manages them.
At the same time, you can configure cookies and browser settings that you use.
We would like you to know that if you choose to block all cookies in your browser, it may be difficult to navigate your website. By accessing the links below, you will find information about how you can manage cookies in various categories of browsers.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web
If you do not want to place cookies provided by Google Analytics, you can use the browser add-on that prevents data collection by Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Version 1 – in force since May 15, 2023